Protecting a customer's personal and financial information requires a fraud prevention solution that is customer friendly, cost-effective and able to provide protection across a bank's entire range of products and services.
Read the white paper and learn:
- Why customer expectations regarding their online security have changed
- Why a "siloed" approach to online fraud prevention frustrates customers
- How to improve online customer satisfaction and generate incremental revenue
- How to recognize devices that have committed fraud at other banks
- How to reduce the inherent risk of online wire, ACH and bill pay transactions
- How to benefit from the collective fraud experiences of fraud managers located around the globe
Learn why incorporating device-based intelligence as part of your bank's fraud prevention defenses can quickly generate a positive return on investment as well as a significant reduction in online fraud risk.