Live Webinar | Human Risk Factors in Cybersecurity
A human cyber risk factor increases or decreases the chance of a person becoming a victim of a cyber attack.
Many organizations are moving too slowly towards addressing the human risk elements of security. At the heart of this lies an misunderstanding of human risk factors - with many believing the only contributors are Knowledge & understanding (85%) and Security behaviors (15%).
Recent CybSafe analysis suggests there are 8 primary human cyber risk factors:
- Knowledge & understanding (15%)
- Security behaviors (50%)
- Attitude & sentiment (5%)
- Engagement (10%)
- Confidence (5%)
- Exposure (10%)
- Digital hygiene (5%)
- Sensitive data access
This webinar will discuss the new understanding of human risk factors, allowing security teams to better understand & reduce people-related security risk.
- Oz Alashe MBE - CEO & Founder, CybSafe
- Ira Winkler - Award winning CISO, top-rated keynote speaker, and bestselling author
- Tom Fields - Senior Vice President, Editorial, ISMG
Who should attend:
- CISOs, CIOs, and data protection officers
- Security awareness professionals
- Anyone passionate about staying ahead of the curve and transforming the way security awareness is approached